Monday, June 2, 2008

BANGLADESH OBLATE OFFICE



By Fr. Joseph Gomes, JPIC Director.

Welcome to Oblate JPIC office in Bangladesh. We are committed to promoting Justice and Peace and Intergrity of Creation.
We work with indigenous communities, local catholic organisations and non governamental organisations to promote human rights for indigenous peoples.
As a catholic religious organisation, we share the spirit of St Eugene Demazenod, our founder to serve the poor and our response to justice is informed by Catholic Social Teaching.

Thank you and enjoy enjoy our JPIC site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Fr Joseph Gomes,
Highly cordial greetings !
I have read your article .Reading the article, I understand that you have good will to do somethings at greater Sylhet area adivasi people .I appreciate it I am alse with you . I am looking for a man or organization to whome work for this type of work . I pray to God so that You may go ahead ...
With best regard.
Joachim Tirky
Chatlapur Tea Estate 44patta
World Vision Bangladesh
Program Officer
Dinajpur Region